Returns and Refunds
Pursuant to everything laid down in Article 59, subsection 1, letter c), of the Consumer Code, the normally applicable right to withdrawal, cancellation or returns, will be excluded in case of orders relating to personalised Products, for example with the engraving of the Customer's initials on the Product (without prejudice to Section 15 hereunder), or in the case of creating jewellery to the Customer's specific indications, both literal and figurative. As regards said personalisation, the Customer acknowledges that the graphic illustrations proposed on the Website may differ slightly from the product: in fact, the images and photographs of the engravings may fail to reflect the actual appearance of the final product.
Right to withdrawal and cancellation of orders
- Industrie Testi wishes to ensure full Customer satisfaction. Pursuant to Article 52 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without specifying the reason, and to return products, provided they are not personalised as indicated in Section 12 above, purchased on the Website within the term of 14 (fourteen) days after the date of receipt of said products.
- In order to exercise the right to withdrawal the customer must send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org an e-mail containing:
(i) the intention to avail of the right to withdrawal pursuant to Article 52 of the Consumer Code;
(ii) the products for which he/she intends to avail of the right to withdrawal;
(iii) the progressive number of the order communicated by Industrie Testi at the time of confirming the purchase.
- In case of exercising the right to withdrawal, Industrie Testi will refund the full price of the Products provided they are returned by the Customer within 14 days after exercising the right to withdrawal, have not been used or damaged, and are accompanied by the original receipt and the industrial "Rebecca" packaging.
- ndustrie Testi reserves the right to refuse the return of any Products that fail to comply with the above requirements. In case of defective Products, the provisions laid down in Section 15 "Non-compliances" will apply. Refunds will be made as per the same method of payment used for the purchase. The price of Products purchased online cannot be refunded by stores. However, said Products may be exchanged in stores operated and managed by Industrie Testi, with the exclusion of outlets, corners, franchising or duty free stores, and subject to availability of the same.
- The cost of returning Products shall be charged to the Customer; and no expenses borne by the Customer for returns will be reimbursable.
- Industrie Testi agrees to reimburse the Customer without undue delay and in any case within 14 days after receipt by the former of the communication of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Article 54 of the Consumer Code; and will send an e-mail to inform the Customer once the refund has been made.
- We recommend to return any Products by courier, and to insure the full value of the goods, also taking care to receive a delivery number to enable tracking of the delivery. Industrie Testi cannot be held liable for refunds or compensation for Products sent by the Customer but not received by Industrie Testi due to loss, theft or damage that is not ascribable to the latter.
- Should the Customer desire to change or cancel an order already submitted, he/she must promptly send an email to email@example.com, and always before receiving the email confirming the dispatching of the products. Even though Industrie Testi will do everything in its power to satisfy the Customer's requests, once the Product has been dispatched the order can no longer be cancelled or changed. The Products shipped may be returned and in this case reference must be made to the provisions governing the right to withdrawal described above.
- Industrie Testi intends to provide Customers with the possibility of exchanging the Products purchased on the Website and to this end the Customer must follow the procedure indicated hereunder.
- The Customer who is not fully satisfied or considers that there is a discrepancy with the order submitted must retain all the documentation relating to the delivery, keep the Product in its original packaging and immediately contact Industrie Testi by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the procedure described in previous Section.
- The Product to be replaced must be sent to Industrie Testi in the same conditions in which it was delivered, as described in previous Section
- Please note that the replacement procedure is implemented by first refunding the amount paid by the Customer as per the same payment method used by the Customer for the purchase (as indicated in Section 6 of General Conditions), after which the new transaction is carried out.
- The carrying out of the new order will be subject to availability of Products requested.
- The delivery costs relating to the return of the Product are borne by the Customer.
- The replacement Product will only be shipped to the Customer by courier at no extra shipping costs in the case of replacement made to the Customer due to defects in the Product in accordance with next Section.
- If a Product sold by Industrie Testi has any factory defects or in the case of any non-compliances relating to Products sold by Industrie Testi S.p.A., the Customer must contact the online Customer service at email@example.com.
- The sale of the Products is subject to the legal guarantees foreseen in Articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code. The Customer is entitled to the restoring of the non-compliance free of charge, via repairs or replacement, and if such remedies fail, to an appropriate reduction in price or termination of the contract. The Customer forfeits these rights in the event of failing to report the non-compliances to Industrie Testi within two months after the date of detecting the same. In any case, direct action to invoke defects not fraudulently concealed by Industrie Testi is prescribed within the twenty-six months after delivery of the goods.
Errors OR Inaccuracies
Industrie Testi agrees to provide constantly updated information in the sections of the Website relating to the description and/or sale of the Products, and to take all steps to ensure that the description and/or photographic representation of the products on the website are as true as possible to the products themselves. Nevertheless it is not possible to guarantee complete absence of errors, and on account of the digital methods of presenting the products, it may happen that the Customer's perception of the description or photographic representation of the products is not an exact match with the product. Industrie Testi reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions even after an order has been submitted and also to change or update the information at any time without prior notice.
Guarantee of authenticity an intellectual property rights
- Industrie Testi guarantees the authenticity of all the Products purchased on the Website. The Products bearing the "Rebecca" brand are made with top quality materials by master craftsmen and are all strictly and fully MADE IN ITALY.
- The "Rebecca" brand and the series of figurative and non-figurative brands, and service trademarks present on the Products, as well as the relative accessories and/or packaging and form trademarks, that are subject to registration or otherwise, likewise all the illustrations, images and logos protected by copyright, and more generally, all the intellectual property rights pertaining to the Products, are and shall remain the exclusive property of the company Industrie Testi S.p.A. The information, images, photographs, brands, and in general, all the elements and materials made available through this Website, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Industrie Testi S.p.a.; therefore the reproduction, either in part or in whole (unless for personal and not business use), distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, either in part or in whole, as well as sale of the information, images, photographs, brand names, products and more generally, the elements and all the material contained on this Website, are strictly prohibited.
- In particular, the "Industrie Testi S.p.a.", "Rebecca Gioielli", "Kris", "Carlotta's Lyrics" trade names and brands, and all the other trademarks that include the name "Industrie Testi S.p.a.", regardless of whether registered or not, are and shall remain the exclusive property of Industrie Testi S.p.a. and the reproduction, distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, either in part or in whole, as well as the sale, are strictly prohibited for any reason or purpose whatsoever.
Applicable law and competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law and must be interpreted in compliance with Italian legislation.
- For any disputes arising in relation to the interpretation, validity and/or execution of these General Conditions, the mandatory jurisdiction will be that of the court of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer/consumer.
For any further information or assistance on the Website or regarding the online purchase methods, the Customer may contact Industrie Testi at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com or at the postal address indicated below:
Industrie Testi S.p.A., Administrative Office in Empoli (FI), Viale Giotto no. 28.