Transport and Consignment
- For security reasons, the Products purchased on the Website will be delivered to the address registered on the credit card unless otherwise indicated by the Customer, and at the time of delivery the signature of the Customer will be required or of an assigned person over the age of 18. No deliveries will be made to post office boxes.
- For every order placed on the Website, Industrie Testi will issue a receipt of the Products shipped which is sent by email or to the address indicated on the order, pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Legislative Decree 52/2004. The information supplied by the Customer when placing the order will be indicated on the receipt. No changes to the receipt will be possible once it has been issued.
- All delivery expenses will be charged to the Customer and are clearly indicated on the order form.
- All purchases will be delivered by the selected courier (hereinafter, "Courier") from Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local and national holidays. Industrie Testi cannot be held liable for delays that are unpredictable and/or only ascribable to the Courier to whom any complaints must be made for the case in question. The delivery times are from 3 to 4 weeks for standard delivery.
- In any case, pursuant to Article 61 of the Consumer Code the Products will be delivered within a maximum term of 14 (fourteen) days as of the date after conclusion of the contract in compliance with Section 7.1 of General Condition above (except in the event of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances), unless Industrie Testi communicates - also by email –within the same term or by the date agreed upon for the delivery, the impossibility to deliver the Products ordered as a result of supervening unavailability, also momentary, of the Products. In the event of said communication, Industrie Testi will refund any sums already paid by the Customer for the supply.
- If, after receiving said a communication from Industrie Testi informing of a delay in the delivery date, the Customer decides to cancel the order, any sums already paid by the same will be reimbursed as soon as practicable, and in any case, no later than 30 (thirty) days after the date of receipt by Industrie Testi of the order cancellation notice, except in the event of personalised Products in accordance with the details in Return and Refund page.
- For the delivery of the Products the presence of the Customer or his/her assigned person will be required at the address of the recipient indicated on the order. When the Courier delivers the Products, the Customer is required to check the following:
(i) that the number of packages delivered matches the number indicated on the transport document (TD);
(ii) that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or in any way altered, also with regard to the sealing materials. Any damage to the packaging and/or the Product, or an incorrect number of packages or indications must immediately be reported in writing on the Courier's proof of delivery document. Once said document has been signed without any objections from the Customer, the latter will not be entitled to raise any objections regarding the external characteristics of the package(s) delivered.
Dispatching and consignment confirmation
Industrie Testi will send a confirmation email to the Customer once the Products have been dispatched.
I Products purchased on the Website will be delivered with the official "Rebecca" packaging as in the stores.
Shippind and Fees
Goods are liable to import taxes. The payment of the import taxes is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
Here following the countries list to check your shipping costs:
Country USA Standard Shipping 15$ Free Shipping For orders over 99$ Import taxes The payment of the import taxes is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
Per ulteriori domande puoi scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org.